Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I miss you..


I miss you a lot! No words can say how much I miss you! I have not seen you for more than 20 years and I will never see you again, unless in my dreams. When you were leaving, I begged you not, but, you said" I am not only your grandma, I'm their grandma too" and you left. You came back so sick in a way that you were not able to know me any more. I just saw you twice in my dreams after you left us forever; last time was right a few days before my labor started. You came to my dream and took me to the hospital and said that you would take care of me until they take me to my delivery room. I felt so happy and relieved after that dream. I said that to my husband and he apparently got worried for me and said that it was not a good thing that a pregnant woman sees a dead! person in her dreams. I was so shocked! After so many years, I just faced that you were gone forever. That day, I cried in disbelief. I do not know, somehow, some time, somewhere, I was believed that I could see you again. Maybe because I had never said good bye to you and you were the most precious, and dearest one in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least,you were lucky enough to see her,know her and have many memories of her.